Episode 12 – Show Notes – UFO Disclosure
Fast Movers, Transmedium Vehicles, Psychological Operations, Alien Control Systems, The Galatic Federation. All that and more to be discussed in the next hour on this, your only reliable source for investigations of the weird, wild, wet and esoteric, the Spectral Skull Session.
- News roundup. [Chris: add the Israeli Space Force Leader’s story]
- A story , French scientist and UFO expert Jacques Vallee interview on Joe Rogan, and former Israeli space security chief revelations about a Galatic Federation.
- Something I want to say: we have an international cornucopia of sources today. We have the Pentagon, we have a French scientist with ties to silicon valley, and we have an Israeli government source, and they’re all saying that UFOs are real. Building on our previous episode on UFOs or UAVs, where we brought you the top tier of sources in journalism – the New York Times and Washington Post – now we are bringing you multiple sources from different communities: civilian, military, silicon valley, foreign and domenstic.We even have a peer-reviewed research journal and a no hr A wide array of different sources with different methods affirming the reality of the UFO phenomena.
Let’s introduce Vallee’s idea that there are multiple components to the phenomenon:
- (1) Unexplained Encounters with (apparently) physical vehicles
- (2) Abductions – involving seemingly non-physical experiences
- ‘Stopped time’ seems physically impossible.
- But cannot be discounted because they are widely reported, historical, and trans-cultural.
- (3) Human manipulation – people creating manipulative narratives around the phenomenon.
- (2) Abductions – involving seemingly non-physical experiences
- Discussion: We discuss the Pentagon and Intelligence Community’s involvement in light of Vallee’s claim that the phenomena is cloaked and distorted by an element of human deception and manipulation.
- Is this a government psyop to ‘out’ unreliable Pentagon workers?
- Or is it a trans-national military/intelligence project to create a new social movement?
- Chris’ hypothesis that the Pentagon wants to bring our divided society together.
- Dane will say: but in doing so, they risk creating a new religion.
Source, Tim McMillian “Fast Movers and Transmedium Vehicles – The Pentagon’s Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force,” 12/2/20, The Debrief. https://thedebrief.org/fast-movers-and-transmedium-vehicles-the-pentagons-uap-task-force/(ACCESSED: 12/9/20)
About The Debrief: “The Debrief was launched to explore and report on developments in science, defense and intelligence, frontier technology, and knowledge that exists on the periphery of human understanding.” (from their website)
- The Pentagon’s Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force (UAPTF) has been briefing military intelligence ‘stakeholders’ (?), lawmakers, and military leadership about “mysterious airborne objects that defy conventional explanations. “
- The Secretary of Defense previously acknowledged (August, 2020) that “the UAPTF’s mission will be to detect, analyze and catalog UAPs that could potentially pose a threat to U.S. national security.” (link to SecDef statement)
- A classified intelligence report is being circulated that includes “clear photographic evidence” and the task force is investigating whether the objects are operated by “intelligence of unknown origin” (
- Military contractor, Dr. Hal Puthoff, says he gave a presentation (briefing) to Senate Armed Service Committee Staffers [note: what is the purpose of the SASC? Who are their staffers?]
- The Pentagon spokesperson Susan Gough declined to talk about UAPs or UAPTF to The Debrief. saying, “To maintain operations security, which includes not disseminating information publicly that may be useful to our adversaries, DOD does not discuss publicly the details of either the observations or the examination of reported incursions into our training ranges or designated airspace, including those incursions initially designated as UAP – and that includes not discussing the UAPTF publicly, also”
- The report included a new photo of a “unidentified silver “cube-shaped” object” that was photographed on a cell phone by an F/A-18 pilot. The object was hovering motionless when encountered. It was 30,000 – 35,000 feet and aproxomiately 1,000 feet from the fighter jet. The photo “depicted an apparent aerospace vehicle described as a large equilateral triangle with rounded or “blunted” edges and large, perfectly spherical white “lights” in each corner.” It was taken 201 off the East Coast. It emerged from the ocean and flew up at a 90 degree angle. The report discussed it as an Underwater Submersible Object or Transmedium vehicle.
- Various sources indicated the photograph of the object had been disseminated on DoD, CIA, and NSA intranets.
- They have video of a UAP popping in and out of the water.
- Some ex-military officers have said the stories of radar tracking of UAPs sound suspiciously similar to a top-secret electronic warfare program they were involved with in the 1960s, codenamed PALLADIUM.”
Dane’s Thoughts: There is not a lot here that is new. It is more confirmation that the Pentagon and intelligence community is interested in UFOs. There is confirmation that these things can move under water and pop up from the water to fly through the air.
About the Source: The reporting here relies on a lot of anonymous sources. This is not as good as the New York Times articles we covered previously because we have to trust The Debrief not to be lying, and of course, the people who spoke to The Debrief have little incentive not to lie.
Source Jacques Vallée, “The Joe Rogan Experience,” 12/4/2020
About The Source: Vallée is an 81-year old computer scientist, venture capitalist. He has consulted for the Pentagon. He is a member of the Bigelow Aerospace Advisory Board. He has written a number of books on UFOs.
- Vallée mentioned that UFO abductees report that time has stopped. This suggests highly advanced aliens.
- He says they recovered debris from a crashed UFO in Brasil and the silicon valley community has done research on it and found that it is composed of A matrix of silicdates with a a strange assortment of isotopes.
- He also discussed his view that the visitations are a “scheduled reinforcement” program or that “they are teaching us.” He invoked the irregular appearances as a necessary component of
- Jamie Fox, director of UFO documentary The Phenomenon, also appeared alongside Vallee and introduced the idea that the aliens are concerned about the danger we pose with our technological development.
SOURCE: Vallee, J.Journal of Scientific Exploration, Vol. 4 No. 1.pp. 105 – 117. (1990) Peragon Press https://web.archive.org/web/20160303233102/http://www.jacquesvallee.net/bookdocs/arguments.pdf ACCESSED: 12/9/20
- Vallée published a scientific paper (1990) titled “Five Arguments Against the Extraterrestrial Theory.” He defines the ETH hypothesis as the view that intelligent extraterrestrial organisms are coming to earth and performing reconnaissance and sampling as part of scientific exploration.
- Vallee says: (1) there are too many landing reports for it to be consistent with the scientific needs of an advanced species. Assuming that most close encounters go unreported, he infers 14 million alien landings in a 40 year period. He says this is excessive. (2) The aliens are reported as humanoid, but this is unlikely to have happened naturally, (3) There are too many alien abduction stories and the reports involve too much interest in tissue collection, especially blood, and sexual activity. An advanced race would not need to collect massive amounts of human biological material since it could clone from small samples. (4) The historical evidence suggests this has been going on forever, “It is difficult to find a culture that does not have an ancient tradition of little people who fly through the sky and abduct humans” (5) The alien ships do things that are physically impossible. They appear and disappear, change shape continuously, and merge with other objects”
- So Vallee offers the alternative theories that the aliens could be “Earth Lights,” an “unrecognized terrestrial phenomenon which impresses the consciousness of the witness to take the form of an extended menta image, possibly a mythological figure.” He also suggests a “control system” that could be “training us towards a new type of behavior”. A collective unconscious project of mankind’s survival needs. Finally, inter-dimensional travel.
From Wikipedia: “Vallée also proposes that a secondary aspect of the UFO phenomenon involves human manipulation by humans. Witnesses of UFO phenomena undergo a manipulative and staged spectacle, meant to alter their belief system, and eventually, in fluence human society by suggesting alien intervention from outer space. The ultimate motivation for this deception is probably a projected major change of human society, the breaking down of old belief systems and the implementation of new ones. Vallée states that the evidence, if carefully analyzed, suggests an underlying plan for the deception of mankind by means of unknown, highly advanced methods.”
- Vallee has written multiple books warning that UFOs and Alien Abductions are NOT what they present / are presented as being, including “Messengers of Deception” and “Revelations: Human Contact and Alien Deception.”
- Vallee covered Heaven’s Gate in his book “Messengers of Deception” and warned about it, before they committed mass suicide.
OTHER IDEAS FOR DISCUSSION:
Chris: reiterate alien technology back engineered theory.
Dane: transitor could not have been back engineered from UFOs because transitor is from 1939. But could we have gotten it from the Nazis in operation paperclip?
Background on Operation Paperclip – Who, What, Why, When
Dane: Be sure to mention some of the weird Occult stuff around early NASA – Jack Parson’s connection to Aleister Crowley.
Could the Nazis have had captured UFO technology?
Die Glocke – Who, What, Why, Where, When
Final Thought: whatever is going on, it seems like UFOs are tied up with technology. Secrecy. And social control.
Chris’ Idea that the government is going to use UFOs as a way to bring us all together.
Dane: and maybe it is a way to get us oriented around cleaning up the environment. Create a new religion around “aliens say we are destroying the world so we have to clean up”